The Data Operation Team at Papaya is responsible for inputting and overseeing (almost) all customer data that resides in our platform, as well as managing and tracking notifications to our customers and their workers. Data entry is a key function in the end-to-end payroll processing, from onboarding, through ongoing updates to workers information, utilizing automation tools such as RPA bots and macros; to processing and auditing payroll related data from external sources, applying strict auditing procedures to ensure data integrity and accuracy. This includes the on-boarding of customers, locations & workers, as well as managing our customers invoices, workers pay slips and notifications to both parties.
As the Israel lead of the Data Operation team, you will be responsible for overseeing the completion of the teams daily and monthly tasks as well as setting objective OKRs/KPIs) and defining metrics for measuring efficient performance . Success in this position requires exceptional problem-solving skills, the ability to troubleshoot, fabulous communication skills (both written and verbal), the ability to think strategically and help build/amend processes for our continued growth and success.
- Lead a team of hard-working young professionals and focus on their professional growth.
- Become an expert on our customer platform.
- Oversee the correct and timely updating of all our customer information by the team.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve daily issues that arise in this dynamic environment.
- Communicate issues and updates both to management, as well as to the team.
- Maintain and constantly update the team’s handbook.
- Monitor workload and be aware of required growth within the team.
- Help the team with their tasks as needed.
- Be available for all the team’s needs.
- BA and or Masters degree in related field
- 3+ years’ work experience in a startup or similarly dynamic fast pace work environment
- Experience in defining, forming, and guiding operational teams, creating efficient workflows and data flows, assigning tasks, and tracking overall execution by setting key metrics for tracking and improving
- Leadership experience
- Experience in team and capabilities building
- Detailed oriented
- Exceptional verbal and written English (additional languages an advantage)
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time while working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Strong team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact