We are looking for a Cyber Security Specialist – someone who lives and breathes security - to join our fast-growing company.
The candidate must possess extensive expertise in all aspects of cyber security.
The Cyber Security Specialist will be responsible for building, improving, and maintaining all company security systems and controls.
- Implementing security best-practice and standards through complex systems architecture
- Leading design and implementation of cyber security solutions
- Leading company cyber security operations including: Incident-response management, security systems integrations, and security configurations review
- Implementing and maintaining processes and procedures as part of company compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of current and new technologies and risks, including security trends, vulnerabilities, threats and published incidents
- 3+ years of proven technical and operational experience in Information and Cyber security
- Hands-on experience with operating and maintaining information security systems such as: Firewalls, EDR, Email Security gateway, DLP, SIEM, etc.
- Strong analytical, technical, inter-personal and communication skills
- Security-related course or certification such as: CISO, CISSP, CISM, OSCP, etc. – Advantage
- Experience implementing and maintaining security and privacy standards and regulations such as ISO27001, SOC1/2/3, GDPR, etc. - Advantage
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc.), Kubernetes, Docker, etc. - Advantage
- Strong English - written and verbal