The Regional Expert role sits within our Global CSM team, responsible for driving regional strategy to enable global growth for our partners. The Regional Expert must be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. They should possess a strong work ethic, as well as a genuine enthusiasm for payroll and workforce management.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving business regionally and ultimately globally; working across functionalities with CS Account Managers & Partners to up-level the CSM excellence across Papaya for the benefit of our key partners.
- Be perceived as a solutions advisor with an established record of helping to grow accounts and region as a whole
- Have the ability to represent a market/region’s POV and be the go to person for CS Account Managers
- Work to develop solutions and strategies to open new opportunities for Papaya and for existing customers to grow.
- Consistently educate (yourself and others) on ways to increase your impact and take on goals to challenge yourself.
- Be perceived as a payroll and employment regulation expert for the area you are covering.
- Be a trusted solutions adviser to senior leaders. You will influence key investment decisions fundamentally transforming their payroll.
- Be in touch with the suppliers in your region.
- Develop deep knowledge of market labor laws, payroll, PEO in your respective markets.
- Lead client and internal AMs to deliver on partnership commitments (incl. training, specific projects, research, etc.)
- Identify and codify best practices to share with the wider CSM team.
- Be the face of Papaya in the region and, as such, drive the highest level of service to clients, CSMs, and our local partners.
- Internal expert on what’s happening in the region, sharing this information across the CSM team.
- Internal point of contact for local providers relationships.
- Own in country on-boarding process:
- Coordinate kick off meeting
- Collection of data
- Contract for (PEO)
- Overall responsibility for all country projects
- Manage ongoing supplier communication
- Guide the off-boarding process in PEO projects
- Experience in payroll, HR, workforce management
- 1-2 years’ experience in legal (labor laws)/ CPA with global workforce background/ certified payroll manager (1-4 years of experience).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate and simplify ambiguous, complex, and large-scale concepts
- Ability to effectively influence, communicate and lead cross-functionally and with management at all levels
- Comfortable in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment.