The Account Management team is part of the CSM team, responsible for building relationships and helping clients increase their workforce management through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires exceptional client service, coaching, and consultative sales skills; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. Ideal candidates will have previous experience in account management and/or success management.
- Take ownership over Papaya’s customers onboarding and payroll cycles and relentlessly work to ensure their ongoing operation.
- Have a deep understanding of your customers’ business objectives (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats)
- Be able to confidently make product recommendations as how your customers can get more value from their investment with Papaya
- Transform the way your clients invest in Papaya and make decisions that contribute to their bottom line
- Fully understand the features and limitations of Papaya’s entire suit of products. You provide innovative and creative solutions even when clients haven’t asked for them
- Contribute overall to the account strategy and independently execute on certain account strategy tactics in accordance with the plan
- Complete individual client requests independently, using your judgment and problem-solving skills
- Navigate internal resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end in reasonable time
- Have built productive and trusting relationships with clients through meeting deliverable expectations and timelines and making effective recommendations
- Grow product adoption and use
- Educate the customer on the platform
- End-to-end ownership for all customer projects
- Be your customer advocate within the company based on deep understanding of their business and needs
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your client portfolio, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Maintain a customer profile in CRM.
- University degree and/or masters or equivalent experience
- 2/3+ years previous experience in customer success and support, account management or consulting
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues in an effort to be the customer advocate within Papaya
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages an advantage.