Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 140 countries.
The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for working with customers through various phases of their journey. They ensure customer success, optimum utilization of company resources, continual development of clients, customer improvement, and more. The main goal is to help customers improve their knowledge base and use the products or services in the right manner.
- Train customers for product usage
- Assist implementation managers through the onboarding process
- Plan, estimate, track, and update about communication management
- Guide and facilitate customers through knowledge bases, blogs, videos, demos, and best practices
- Capture areas where improvement is possible and coordinate with teams
- Maintain a strategy to communicate across sales, marketing, and product teams to foster a positive, proactive relationship
- Share product feedback from clients to product development teams
- Exceptioal communication and presentation skills
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- “Customer-First” attitude and approach to all your day to day interactions with your customers
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages an advantage