Papaya Global provides global workforce management solutions to companies operating in 140+ countries. Through our innovative technology, we allow our clients to manage their global payrolls, EoRs, and independent contractors in an efficient, secure, compliant, and cost-effective manner.
Reporting to the Director, Customer Success, you will be fully responsible for building, scaling, and managing a team of Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Operations personal which are responsible for ensuring a seamless onboarding experience for new clients through consultation, education, and support as well as build and maintain strong client relationships through the client’s life cycle with Papaya.
This position requires a person that is highly collaborative and innovative with a track record of relentless and effective execution and is excited to tackle some of Papaya’s most challenging opportunities for improving the customer experience.
- Manage a team of Customer Onboarding Managers and oversee the implementation of new Papaya clients and employ all efforts and resources toward their success.
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers and oversee client relationships and the growth of clients.
- Coach and develop your team to success, provide feedback as needed.
- Represent Papaya in a professional manner internally to your team and externally to clients.
- Fully understand the features and limitations of Papaya's entire suite of products and provide guidance to your team as we needed.
- Act as an escalation point for your team and work internally to resolve client issues.
- Complete team requests independently, using your judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Navigate internal resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end in a timely manner.
- Work with team to understand client’s growth needs and upsell opportunities.
- Ensure thorough knowledge transfer between Onboarding team and Ongoing Support Team.
- University degree or comparable level achieved through experience.
- 5+ years previous experience in customer success and support, account management or consulting at a SaaS company (a SaaS startup – preferred).
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills (additional language(s) a plus).
- Strong team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Ability to manage each team members effectively and consistently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations.