We are looking for a driven, high energy, experienced, hands-on compensation analyst to work in the Finance Operations team. The successful candidate is a customer service focused individual that can work well with internal and external affiliates at all levels.
- Maintain and update multiple countries tax, SS, and other records, for wages, deductions, insurance coverage and other payroll and HR information.
- Utilize data experience in Excel and build dashboards from scratch.
- Analyze payroll and consolidated data to enhance globalization partners end-to-end data and reporting.
- Work with internal customer and suppliers on data gathering and analyzing
- Create and overhaul dashboards and underlying data structures to support the needs of all departments with heavy focus on Sales & Customers support.
- Improve process for current reporting, automation, frequency, and efficiency.
- Remain up to date with international payroll laws/regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BA. in Finance/Economics
- Up to 2 years work experience
- Detailed oriented.
- Fluent in English; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite, Proficient level in Excel (Pivot & Vlookup).
- Strong customer service skills & experience with outsourced payroll providers
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Experience in regional/global payroll operations with a large data on global work laws.