Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 140 countries.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including sales operations, IT, finance, accounting, sales, etc.
- Calculate commissions for multiple business units according to compensation plans and internal policies, ensuring commission and bonus calculations are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and verify accuracy of payments and statements by working cross-functionally to ensure accuracy.
- Work with Finance on meeting reporting and payroll deadlines.
- Communicate any commission changes/corrections in a timely manner to the Payroll team.
- Answer and resolve commission questions and issues from business units.
- Build and maintain compensation calculation models and actively work towards an automated solution.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to onboard sales new hires, manage role changes and build and route compensation plans
- Develop processes and procedures to enhance efficiencies and reduce the risk of error.
- Identify improvement opportunities for assigned workstreams and work with key stakeholders to enable implementation of improvement opportunities.
- Education University Bachelor’s degree in finance preferred, or equivalent relevant experience
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
- +5 years of relevant work experience
- Attention to detail, problem-solver who is organized, flexible, self-directed, and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with staff at all levels of the organization, including internal and cross-departmental teams, consistently displaying a high level of professionalism
- Must possess the ability to work with confidential reports and information with complete discretion