Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 140 countries
- Increase the collection of outstanding payments within our personal finance department, as an individual contributor in the collections process
- Contact customers with overdue accounts for the collection of overdue amounts
- Examine bank statements and reconcile them daily with general ledger entries.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Submit invoice batch for approval and payment
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly collection and metric goals
- Outbound/Inbound calls with clients to resolve debts owed
- Assist in closing the books at each month-end for AR and AP related items
- Liaise with other departments/customers/vendors
- Enters transactions and remittance data into accounting software
- Proven Bookkeeping experience.
- In-depth knowledge of bookkeeping processes, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
- Experience with billing auditing best practices
- Working knowledge of MS Suite of products Office and accounting databases
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Associate’s degree or higher in accounting or related field
- Strong customer service skills and abilities.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.