Papaya Global Center of Excellence acts as a center of research, support and share best practices around a specific country regarding workforce management.
The CoE Manager’s responsibility is to accompany our customers at every step by providing high value touchpoints as part of our pursuit for excellence and to ensure a successful journey of our clients.
Success in this position requires exceptional client service and consultative skills; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; curiosity and a passion for researching and knowledge; helping others achieve results.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in Global HR, payroll, benefits, and/or legal background.
- Have a deep understanding of your customers’ business needs and objectives to help maintain market competitiveness
- Research, create and maintain a database of precise global labor regulations and benefits knowledge, to be used both internally and externally and ensure the information is communicated regularly to all relevant stakeholders.
- Take ownership over the country payroll, labor regulations and benefits requirements during Papaya’s customers onboarding process.
- Custom make benefit proposals to assist customers in making decisions that contribute to their business goals, to ensure they get the most value from their relationship with Papaya
- Providing expert guidance internally and externally through the entire customer journey, from pre sales to onboarding to business as usual.
- Complete individual client requests independently, using your knowledge, research, experience, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Navigate a wide range of internal and external resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end within Papaya’s strict SLAs.
- Build productive and trusting relationships with many different stakeholders, both internal and external, through meeting deliverable expectations and timelines and making effective and strategic recommendations.
- Provide clear worker cost estimations for required countries, to allow clients to manage and plan their budgets.
- A go to source of knowledge and guidance in response to the fast-changing global economic environment and its affects on global payroll and workforce.
- Educate the customer on local compliance requirements
- Be our customer advocate outside the company to our in-country partners
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to CoE accountabilities, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client queries
- University degree and/or masters. LLB in Law -an advantage.
- 2/3+ years previous experience as Global HR Manager / Global Compensation and Benefits/ Global Payroll Manager
- Work experience in Global Payroll / labor law environments
- Strong team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Confident working independently and acting as a trusted advisor
- High level of comfort presenting key labor regulations, Payroll and Benefit issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and research skills, with the ability to extract key points and present complex information in user friendly ways
- Critical thinking skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, especially under high- pressure situations and strict SLA’s
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills in English, Additional languages an advantage