Papaya Global's Center of Excellence acts as a center of research, support, and share best practices around a specific country regarding workforce management.
The CoE Manager’s responsibility is to accompany our customers at every step by providing high-value touchpoints as part of our pursuit for excellence and to ensure a successful journey for our clients.
Success in this position requires exceptional client service and consultative skills; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; curiosity and a passion for researching and knowledge; helping others achieve results.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in Global HR, payroll, benefits, and/or legal background.
- Have a deep understanding of your customers’ business needs and objectives to help maintain market competitiveness
- Research, create, and maintain a database of precise global labor regulations and benefits knowledge, to be used both internally and externally and ensure the information is communicated regularly to all relevant stakeholders.
- Take ownership over the country payroll, labor regulations, and benefits requirements during Papaya’s customer onboarding process.
- Custom make benefit proposals to assist customers in making decisions that contribute to their business goals, to ensure they get the most value from their relationship with Papaya
- Providing expert guidance internally and externally through the entire customer journey, from pre-sales to onboarding to business as usual.
- Complete individual client requests independently, using your knowledge, research, experience, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Navigate a wide range of internal and external resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end within Papaya’s strict SLAs.
- Build productive and trusting relationships with many different stakeholders, both internal and external, through meeting deliverable expectations and timelines and making effective and strategic recommendations.
- Provide clear worker cost estimations for required countries, to allow clients to manage and plan their budgets.
- A go-to source of knowledge and guidance in response to the fast-changing global economic environment and its effects on global payroll and workforce.
- Educate the customer on local compliance requirements
- Be our customer advocate outside the company to our in-country partners
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to CoE accountabilities, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client queries
- University degree and/or masters. JD in Law -an advantage.
- 2/3+ years previous experience as Global HR Manager / Global Compensation and Benefits/ Global Payroll Manager
- Work experience in Global Payroll/labor law environments
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Confident working independently and acting as a trusted advisor
- High level of comfort presenting key labor regulations, Payroll, and Benefits issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and research skills, with the ability to extract key points and present complex information in user-friendly ways
- Critical thinking skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, especially under high- pressure situations and strict SLA’s
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills in English, Additional languages an advantage