Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries.
Our BI Product is a core part of our product offering, and fully embedded in our platform using market leading technologies.
We are looking for a Data/BI Engineer that will play a critical role in our BI product development. If you have a background in data engineering and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions, we’d like to meet you.
- Design and develop data models with efficient data extracts, coming from multiple sources at very high refresh rates
- Develop complex ETLs and SQL queries
- Design and develop BI dashboards embedded in a SaaS product using a market leading BI solution
- Expert-level proficiency in SQL and relational databases. Proven experience in writing complex and highly-optimized SQL queries
- 2+ years of experience as Data Engineer / BI Developer
- 2+ years of experience with data modeling
- Experience with Data Warehouse Design - Advantage
- Experience with Cloud-Based ETL tools - Advantage
- Experience with Tableau - Advantage
- Financial / Accounting Data Analytics – Advantage
- Soft Skills: well-organized, good level of English, good Interpersonal skills, multitasking skills, ability to work well independently and as part of a global team
- Education: B.Sc engineering degree - Information systems engineering, industrial engineering, software engineering or computer science