Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 100 countries
We are looking for an energetic, reliable, and adaptable Business Excellence Specialist who is ready to join a hyper-growth tech startup.
- Define, execute, and monitor internal processes
- Conduct customer and partner onboarding and training processes
- Participate in internal After-Action Reviews
- Provide various status reports, master internal tools, solutions, and processes, to set an example, and to become a knowledgebase for other departments in Papaya Global
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent organizational skills and high-level attention to detail. Must be a well-disciplined multi-tasker. Will be handling many tasks simultaneously, while working remotely and managing his/her own time.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and persuasively, to discuss issues, explain policies and procedures, to internal and external personnel
- High level written and spoken English
BA in Business Administration, Business Management, Organizational Management, or similar
Experience with payroll systems or in the Fin-Tech industry
1-3 years in program or project management roles