Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer that will play a critical role in our BI product development. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Review system requirements and define test plans
- Design and implement tests, including testing environment and data preparation for the tests
- Detect, document and classify defects/bugs
- Perform Root Cause Analysis
- Retesting, validating fixes and accepting the solution
- End-To-End acceptance of new product versions before releasing to production
- 2+ years’ experience in Data / BI Tests in an agile development environment
- Experience with developing test plans / test cases and the ability to estimate the required effort
- Understanding of manual, performance and automation testing
- Expertise in manual test tools and frameworks
- Experience with SQL and ability to write simple-to-medium queries
- Experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) – defects / bugs investigation, performing root cause analysis, classifying bugs correctly, retesting, validating fixes and accepting closure.
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with ETL and Data warehouse
- Understanding of non-functional testing and experience in performance testing