Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 100 countries.
We are now looking for an in-house associate legal counsel to join our legal department in Tel Aviv. This is an opportunity to join a professional legal team in a global company.
Reporting directly to the company’s Chief Legal Officer, this is your chance to learn and develop, and to handle a variety of legal issues in a multi-national environment.
- Provide ongoing legal advice to different company departments (sales, R&D, IT, marketing, procurement, HR, finance) in headquarters and worldwide on diverse legal issues.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of commercial contracts.
- Handle corporate legal issues regarding the company and its worldwide subsidiaries.
- Assist in promoting awareness regarding business ethics and compliance.
- Report directly to the company’s Chief Legal Officer.
- English at mother tongue level.
- License to practice law in Israel.
- Up to 3 years commercial legal experience in a law firm or in an in-house legal department.
- International work experience.
- Hebrew – an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, a team player.
- Strong organizational abilities.