Papaya Global is looking for an Account-Based Marketing Manager to join our ABM team based in Israel. In this role, you will execute and optimize ABM programs in collaboration with sales and marketing to drive awareness and engagement in order to generate a sales pipeline and bookings with key accounts.
- Manage targeted programs that drive demand in key accounts in order to engage leaders, decision-makers, and other account stakeholders
- Own the program execution, including planning, goal setting, budgeting, audience management, tracking and reporting
- Deploy an integrated, multi-channel approach that includes both online and offline activities such as direct mail, display, account-based advertising, social, chat & web personalization
- Gather intelligence on strategic accounts and use the information to prioritize and design ABM campaigns
- Partner with content and sales teams to create targeted messaging and content that engages accounts based on account intel, vertical, relevant use cases, and personas
- Track and analyze results to show program effectiveness and continually optimize to improve ROI
- Leverage intent data tools and other leading-edge martech to drive highly targeted prospects
- Partner closely with BDRs and AEs to communicate and deliver programs that resonate with prospects along the ABM funnel.
- 2+ years of experience as a PPC Manager at a SaaS tech company
- Strong knowledge of Google ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn campaigns
- Familiarity with relevant marketing tools: Hubspot, GA, testing tools, etc.
- "Get things done approach" and strong desire to own projects from start to finish
- Experience in developing lead generation, inbound, outbound and awareness programs in B2B markets
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing tools, processes, and execution of workflows to define, track, and report KPIs for ABM activities
- Understanding of email marketing best practices for templates, metrics, associated KPIs and testing methodologies. Detail-oriented with strong analytics skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Outstanding Excel & data analysis skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams