.1% - Pension
Minimum wage is 149,775 UZS per month.
Employers contribute 12%
Employers contribute .1% of their wages to their pension fund (optional for foreign nationals).
Quarterly and annual bonuses depending on results.
2) at initiative of one of the parties;
3) upon expiration of the term of employment contract;
4) due to circumstances beyond the parties' control;
5) on grounds stipulated in the employment contract;
1) Change in technological, production or work process, decrease in volume of work, which have led to changes in the number of staff (redundancy), character of work or liquidation of company;
2) Incompatibility of an employee due to low qualification (with sufficient evidence) or illness (that prohibits employee to perform duties);
3) Systematic breach of duties by an employee;
4) A significant breach of professional duties that are stipulated in employer’s policies;
5) Termination of part-time employees if the employer hires a full-time employee for this position;
6) Termination of a head of company, his deputy and chief accountant due to change of owner;
7) Reaching pension age provided that an employee has acquired the right to receive state pension (pensioner’s certificate).