This past year has been the most exciting and prodigious by far for us at Papaya Global. It’s been a year of immense growth and accomplishments, and as 2020 nears we would like to share some of our highlights that have made 2019 our most special year thus far.
- Papaya Global’s series A funding round of $45 million! The most thrilling part of the year has been the recognition of our automated solution to payroll and payment management, as well as the trust and confidence shown by our investors – Insight Partners, Bessemer, New Era Capital Partners, and Dynamic Loop Capital. https://papayaglobal.com/blog/papaya-global-raises-45-million-series-a-funding-round/
- Our redesign introduced Papaya’s new website and brand identity. This launch captured what we represent – modern and simple, with seamless global coverage. https://papayaglobal.com/blog/welcome-to-our-new-design/
- Making a splash on the European scene as the European winner and global finalist of the Visa Everywhere Initiative – Woman’s Global Edition. The competition devoted to the theme of women entrepreneurs, CEO Eynat Guez proved that Papaya is making payroll smarter, simpler, and more secure than ever. https://papayaglobal.com/blog/papaya-competes-in-visa-fintech-challenge/
- We were able to highlight our cross-border payments and payroll solutions at the Money2020 conference in Las Vegas. We saw at Money20/20, we’re the only company offering a complete workforce solution that covers all types of workers and includes both payroll and payments in over 100 countries. https://papayaglobal.com/blog/papaya-attends-money2020-conference/
- 2019 Media Coverage –
- Featured in Gartner payroll report as one of the leading global payroll technology solutions. https://papayaglobal.com/blog/papaya-global-featured-in-gartner-payroll-report/
- Deloitte list Papaya Global as a startup changing the work-tech landscape. https://papayaglobal.com/blog/papaya-global-listed-among-startups-changing-the-work-tech-landscape/
- Forbes covers Papaya’s funding round. https://www.forbes.com/sites/catherineperloff/2019/11/05/israels-papaya-global-gets-45-million-funding-to-expand-payroll-processing-for-a-global-workforce/#7ff1eb0a43cb
- Big releases coming in 2020! Stay tuned for new products as we continue to improve global payroll and payments.
Lastly, our proudest achievement of the year is being able to provide our customers with the solutions to grow globally. And we want to thank you for being an integral part of our growth as well. 2019 was truly amazing year, and here’s to an even more spectacular 2020.
Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year!
The Papaya Global Team
Papaya Global provides enterprise with a global, cloud-based SaaS platform to automate payroll, payments, and workforce management, an EoR solution to hire workers in over 100 countries, and innovative technology to streamline the payroll process, eliminate errors, and save operating costs.