This Certificate verifies that this site has been reviewed and tested by software developers and remediated to be meet standards set by the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) AA level. The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) AA level covers a wide range of recommendations for making Web content more accessible.
The WCAG 2.1 AA level guidelines include specific details on how to develop accessible Web content. This statement certifies that specific techniques were met for the Success Criterion detailed by WCAG. As a result your content has been made accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities, including blindness and low vision, deafness and hearing loss, learning disabilities, cognitive limitations, limited movement, speech disabilities, photosensitivity and combinations of these. By implementing and adhering to these guidelines your site’s web content has also become more usable to users in general.
This site used 13 widgets.
|Accessibility Widget||Description||Links to WCAG 2.1 criteria|
The following is a detailed list of the remediation modifications made during the audit to make your website accessible.
- Enable keyboard navigation – a full accessibility component.
- Site adjustment for assistive technologies (eg. NVDA) – a full accessibility component.
- Stopping moving elements and blocking flickers – a full accessibility component.
- Ability to increase the site font to 4 different sizes.
- Change color contrast based on dark background.
- Change color contrast based on a light background.
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people.
- Change the font for readability.
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display to 2.1%.
- Highlight links on the site.
- Highlighting headers on the site.
- Display an alternative description of the images.
It is our intention to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction, however, should you have any questions about our accessibility policy, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Despite our efforts to make this website accessible to as many people as possible, it is possible that some pages or sections on this website are not entirely accessible, for a variety of reasons. However, we are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our product as much as we can.
If you have encountered an accessibility-related issue or bug on this website or if you would like to suggest an improvement or a new feature, you can contact us by email at: email@example.com